wmo filtering

JPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a two stage system, 10 micron filter bag for stage one and 1 micron filter bag for stage two. The bags are 7" diameter x 16" long.

You can purchase the filter bags in various sizes starting around $5 a piece off ebay.

Last edited:

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a two stage system, 10 micron filter bag for stage one and 1 micron filter bag for stage two. The bags are 7" diameter x 16" long.

You can purchase the filter bags in various sizes starting around $5 a piece off ebay.

how long do those filter bags last and you you have a pic thank you

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
got a polishing filter kart from the last job i was at so i just changed some fittings and plugged it in

nice set up, looks like you might want to look at the rear cab mounts. body lines look a bit off.;Really

i will have to see if i can dig mine up here. post 21
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22297&page=2&highlight=jred+filter

i am looking to add heat now to 1. get the water out i sometimes get from others and 2. filter faster and more easily in colder weather.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
darrin tosh had a real nice set up to if you search his out.

gatorman21218

Reaction score
Right now I have a bucket pump and a home water filter. I would like though to get an old heating oil tank, jack it up and gravity filter the oil into 5 gallon buckets.

Alex S

Jeoff
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7