Still learning... Good news: The RTV sealed pipes work great. The only leak I had was the low pressure line feeding the pump. The only line that still has the Permatex thread sealant. : The heater works good. Temps in Celsius & Fahrenheit I noticed that when I had flow from the upper barrel the lower barrel would foam up. but when I shut off the flow, the foaming would go down. I had the lid on the upper barrel to keep the heat in, but apparently that was a bad idea. What was happening was the moisture was condensing in the upper barrel. Although the temperature at the top of the lower barrel was above the boiling point of water, the bottom of the barrel was below boiling point. The pump draws from the bottom of the barrel and pumps through the centrifuge where the moisture was coming off, but unfortunately it condensed on the side of the cold upper barrel. Lesson learned. Lid stays off until all the water is gone. I still don't have a pressure regulator on the system. The washer under the nut trick on the centrifuge bowl didn't work. The top of the bowl was now so low as to block off the flow into the bowl. Doh! I stuck the bowl in my 12 ton press and pushed it back out. I got it as straight as I could, but it is now very unbalanced. It rattles and vibrates quite a bit now. It still worked, but when the oil was hot the pump could not make more than about 65 psi. It still got a lot of crud out though. A bigger pulley on the pump motor should fix the pressure/flow issue. It looks like I will have to order another centrifuge bowl tho. I am really surprised how much water was in the oil. I would never have guessed that much. Heating is definitely needed to boil off the water.