WMO and AMSOIL fuel additives observations

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I decided to try some AMSOIL fuel additives in my WMO mix and I like what I see so far! I bought a bottle of "Diesel Fuel Additive Concentrate" and a bottle of "Cetane Boost Diesel Fuel Additive"

I have a 110 gallon fuel tank/pump on the back of my truck, so I mixed both bottles with my last batch. I've been mixing 1/3 kerosene to 2/3 WMO and the 93 ran pretty well on it. I had some trouble with the thing advancing the timing on me, at highway speeds. It would feel like a sudden boost of power. After adding the AMSOIL, the "Power surges" have all, but gone away. The truck sounds much better and has about as much power as a NA motor probably should. My buttometer confirms it!

I'm not trying to sell the stuff, but in my opinion, it's great stuff! Best part is, that the costs were about even with using the regular "Off the shelf" stuff. I've tried Power service (White and silver) Howe's and anything else that I came across, to help my engine run better. None of them even hold a candle, to the differences that I'm now seeing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes