Wiring Diagram needed

Tyrod

Reaction score
I need a wiring diagram for the rear brake lights and all electrical components in the rear of the truck. As i was coming home today my dad was driving behind me and informed me that i have no brake lights, a couple of weeks ago it was just one brake light that sometimes didnt work but now neither work and they have no power going to them, but my running lights work. I also can only use my front fuel tank it doesnt swich to the one in the rear

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't do a damn thing for you. Well maybe if you know what truck you have. 250-350 450 year 1928 - 1994 something in between. Put it in your sig when you find out.

Tyrod

Reaction score
F250 1990. Well fuel tank problem fixed but brake lights do not work neither does cruise control both quit around same day

SkipBurney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem with my brake lights the P/O had all of the electrical knowledge of a large beaver. When he removed the brake controller he just clipped off wires.

Tyrod

Reaction score
see mine were working but quit for no apparent reason, and at the same time that my cruise controll quit. And without a scematic to figure out how everything ties together its imposiple :dunno and i checked fuses all of them checked ok. so im lost:mad:

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
If the cruise quit at the same time as the lights it could have something to do with the BOO switch on the brake pedal or the connector or wiring right after the switch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726