why pissed off and -25 don't mix.....

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
was -25* (actual) monday morning when I started the truck to go to work, was a little irritated and MAY have pressed the clutch a little hard :rolleyes:

You must be registered for see images attach

needless to say.... I spent a few hours in todays relative warmth (-2) at the junkyard and in my driveway replacing some pedals

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
was -25* (actual) monday morning when I started the truck to go to work, was a little irritated and MAY have pressed the clutch a little hard :rolleyes:

needless to say.... I spent a few hours in todays relative warmth (-2) at the junkyard and in my driveway replacing some pedals

:puke:

Im telling you man this cold weather does some crazy things.

Like I posted in the other thread last night at work it was -5 with a wind chill of -25 and that cold makes things act so different. I know this isn't as bad as many of the other places but here in KY that was lower then its been in a very long time. There were plenty of special rattles from the idi motor and plenty of creaks and moans from interior pieces and body panels that kept catching me off guard LOL

I am glad I didn't do that though, that would be horrible for me especially if I wasn't at home when it happened.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow.. Thats really sad to see. Cold weather like that sucks.. No getting around that.. Come on summer tawe.....

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy Hell! The only thing that I can think of to **** me off that badly is a woman.

And did you have to replace the master or slave with this event?

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
Do you think possibly some moisture in the slave or master froze?

I don't think so, it was working fine the night before in the same weather, and it's working fine now

How hard did you push that clutch in superman lol

I cracked my dash from the edge of the driver's side defrost vent halfway to the radio bezel

Holy Hell! The only thing that I can think of to **** me off that badly is a woman.

And did you have to replace the master or slave with this event?

I'd just gotten off the phone with my boss who was insisting I had to come in even though I'd spent 20 hours this past weekend working on boilers that had frozen up (overtime service calls)
haven't had to replace either yet, but the master pushrod was bent near a right angle, straightened it, but it may have to be replaced yet

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score

You must have some heavy boots. :D

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
pushrod on the clutch master cylinder snapped today about 9:30 am, so that was fun to change and bleed in -10 in a parking lot