Why Are These NEVER Near Me? '87 F250 SC 4X4 W/ Hypermax

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check again - it's a C6!

Eli

I think what me and @towcat are trying to say, is that we have so many choices, spending a weekend changing a trans, or modifying a cab is within our grasp, but if its not free, we aint messing with it LOL

Eli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think what me and @towcat are trying to say, is that we have so many choices, spending a weekend changing a trans, or modifying a cab is within our grasp, but if its not free, we aint messing with it LOL

I understand that! If it was local to me, I'd be negotiating to get the Hypermax kit - then selling the rest to recoup my costs.

Eli

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand that! If it was local to me, I'd be negotiating to get the Hypermax kit - then selling the rest to recoup my costs.

Eli
the hypermax kit is a mixed blessing. especially on the uppipes. they are trans specific and have rust-out issues.

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the hypermax kit is a mixed blessing. especially on the uppipes. they are trans specific and have rust-out issues.

How would that work on a 6.9/zf5? Will the t19 up pipes fit? It looks like a tight fit in there

1983 f350 6.9 zf5 2wd srw single cab long bed. Facet duralift, optima red tops, bfg all terrains, 4" exhaust from y pipe back, autometer z series pyro, pump turned up 2 flats

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How would that work on a 6.9/zf5? Will the t19 up pipes fit? It looks like a tight fit in there

1983 f350 6.9 zf5 2wd srw single cab long bed. Facet duralift, optima red tops, bfg all terrains, 4" exhaust from y pipe back, autometer z series pyro, pump turned up 2 flats

with a cut off wheel, a welder, and some time madd fabricating