Who's got the muddiest truck?

Dmax Tim

Reaction score
I got some pics of the wife playing in her car but can't get them small enough (25K).
When did the file size get cut?

MUDDY

Reaction score
this had to be done a few days ago. all the girly pics and such was takin lots of space. do ya got a photo editing program in your computors pic section

cumminspower

Reaction score
It had a lot more mud down low before some got washed off on the wet pavement. The hard rain stopped us from getting a full load of wood as you can see.

You must be registered for see images

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
The ugly truck award goes to..HEY WAIT, that's MY name dammit...i was first.. but yeah ugly truck,pretty cool .

MUDDY:You like dragging your kids and travel trailer through mud pits don't you ? LOL

Big K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yall call that muddy??? LOL LOL LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

It was THIS Color! :eek:

You must be registered for see images attach

:D :D :D

I got TONS more! :D

Last edited:
B

Big K

Always wanted to head down to Foster Lake. To sit on the sidelines and watch the carnage:D

Got pretty muddy once up outa Kamloops BC. Place called Lac Dubois. Off road race became survival event. One of the racers fell in the pits, slipped in the mud, and broke his leg.

We came home with the Jeep all one color, Brown. Except for the hole in the oil pan with some shiny parts halfway out :(

I've got some prints around here somewhere, just gotta get that scanner.......;p

WOJO 1

Reaction score
Head Hunter
That is a great site. Wish I had the money to build something to play like that.

HEAD HUNTER

Designated Decoy
Reaction score
5-6 years ago foster used to be great. Mostly all locals, or atleast from Oregon. Once all of the 4x4 mags started showing up and publisizing the event it turned to ****. It was way more fun to stay up all night the night before, drunk as all hell, waiting for the gates to open and then go tear **** up for awhile and then take a nap, wake up and eat BBQ.

Now there is no alchohol allowed, you have to have a ticket for every person, which are hard to get, DEQ shut the lake bed down when the greenies started to complain, because the magazines told everyone about it, I could go on for a long time. I havent gone for the last 4 years. I have heard that the hill is no were near as good as the lake.

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
Ok I'll bite... this ain't exactly mud though.. more like clay..

Attachments

• dodge in sunset after mud.jpg
    dodge in sunset after mud.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 82

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
And this one

Attachments

• clinton\'s gmc & kelley\'s dodge.jpg
    clinton\'s gmc & kelley\'s dodge.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 81

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
Ijust realized that my truck still had a paper plate on it when that was taken! Hahahha wow - how time flys