Who wanted a CC? (another CL)

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
That's a good looking truck 91 Crew! Do you have any idea of how much $$ to trailer it Salem Oregon? I might be interested.;Sweet

I have a trailer and might be up for a road trip...;Sweet
San Luis Obispo, CA is 704.11 miles from me. San Luis Obispo, CA is 803.40 miles from Salem, OR. Salem, OR to Bend, OR is 131.72 miles.
Total miles from Bend, OR; to San Luis Obispo, CA; San Luis Obispo, CA to Salem, OR; and Salem, OR back to Bend, OR is 1,639.23 miles. Be about 27.5 hours of 60mph driving (NOT saying I'd do 60mph, but good number to figure out how many hours approx).

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
60.... til you hit CA.
Then because you are one of the chosen with a trailer... you will be locked into 55.. making your average, figuring in fuel stops and etc. 45 or so... 50 if you are lucky.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Don't ya just love it when some ******* is trying to sell something and they think like its costing them money per letter when they aretrying to describe something. This one doesn't even state what year it is..... I'm 50 miles from the first posting.. Anybody want me to check it out???:dunno

Aside from not seeming too bright, those types have a bad habit of turning out to be those corner lot *dealer* types. They have the spiel cut down because they have it listed not only on craigslist , but in half a dozen regional publications. I bet if you did some digging you'd find either the guy has a handful of other vehicles listed currently, or a string of them back to back.

The guy will probably tell you it's his truck, but will come up with all kinds of excuses of why you can't come to his house and see it fire cold in the morning and he has to meet you somewhere. Then you find out the title has never been transfered into the guys name, etc....

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
60.... til you hit CA.
Then because you are one of the chosen with a trailer... you will be locked into 55.. making your average, figuring in fuel stops and etc. 45 or so... 50 if you are lucky.

Speed limit here is 55mph (65mph on parts of I-5), but with 4.11 gears, I don't like to push it over 60 mph. It runs about 2,500rpms at 60-65mph with these gears, the C6, and 35" tires.
I know Towcat, 2,500rpms isn't nothing compared to someone that can drift a dually on dry pavement:eek: and bounces their rpms off the govenor of the IP:D. I'm still trying to get the "cookie" thing down with this CC, and just when I thought I was getting good, the rain came and turned the snow to slush.:mad: I can keep it going sideways down the road pretty good though (punkmechanic went for a ride with me when he was over this last weekend)!;Sweet I think I'm just a little scared to take it up that high on the rpms just because I don't know how it was run by the PO and I can't afford to lose the motor right now.

oregon101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I didn't want you to trailer it. I just didn't know if you knew any shipping companies down there. Sorry I didn't explain myself very well.:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online