Where to find, CDR parts

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Where can i find the following:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

that rubber? spacer (i think that is what it is) is dry rotted and brittle as all hell. and that clamp, well i dont really know where that came from, it was sitting on the valley pan.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the rubber spacer goes between the CDR and the intake manifold. the squeeze clamp is for the CDR rubber tube to the CDR.

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can i find the following:

that rubber spacer (i think that is what it is) is dry rotted and brittle as all hell. and that clamp, well i dont really know where that came from, it was sitting on the valley pan.

I have one (rubber spacer) somewhere and will have another one as soon as I get my other engine as I have a turbo and don't need them. Not sure but a big O-ring might work.

Jim

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking through the old threads as I've not been around in awhile....so sorry if you've already found the answer to your question. I found all the rubber parts needed including the one's you have pictured at the local Ford dealership. Mine were all dry rotted and busted too. I replaced the rubber that goes into the valve cover and also where the metal connection goes into the CDR. It's alot neater and tighter now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online