Wheel base??

supervert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that is one rad looking truck! Did u say that u did this on an xcab? Jw cuz it lookis like its doneo n a reg cab long bed truck. sorry if im being dense and dont get it, lol. I really like the look!

that one is the first one i did ,reg cab lonb bed with a 460 c6. so i found a good running 7.3 zf for a grand, but it was only a xcab
You must be registered for see images
and 2wd so it got cut and thats why i have a 7' bed, and still no t-case yet.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's some impressive cutting and welding there man! Curious as to why you didn't just put a Crew Cab on and be done with it?

supervert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's some impressive cutting and welding there man! Curious as to why you didn't just put a Crew Cab on and be done with it?

cab was a 86 and was bare and the truck was a 89 and didnt want to play guessing games with what fit, and besides theres a lot of crap involved in tearing out all of the dash and stuff on the firewall. with the cut and weld setup the truck was only down for 1 day and was driving it again. i have don it twice now and geting faster each time.

supervert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres the new ride, 25" longer at 157" but it makes for a nicer tow rig to get the yota to the trail.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Members online