what a difference a seat can make

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like the title says a seat can make your truck such a better place when its up to par. i resently stripped out my f250 ex-cab and put the frt seat into my reg-cab and drove it out on a trip. the truck rode so much better thanks to that seat. the seat kinda looks funny in there since the drs side and pass side back folds on there own, but it was a great ride none the less. the surprising thing was the seat rails fit right in, i thought i read somewhere they wouldnt work but it went right in there. the seat was out of a 92 f250 ex-cab and went into a 96 f150 reg-cab. before i bought that trk the seat had been redone so it was like new.

onus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My idi needs some buckets. My plow tuck has this split bench / connected bucket thing and they are so much better than the old bench. I do carry 3 passengers quite often so i need a middle seat.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
like the title says a seat can make your truck such a better place when its up to par. i resently stripped out my f250 ex-cab and put the frt seat into my reg-cab and drove it out on a trip. the truck rode so much better thanks to that seat. the seat kinda looks funny in there since the drs side and pass side back folds on there own, but it was a great ride none the less. the surprising thing was the seat rails fit right in, i thought i read somewhere they wouldnt work but it went right in there. the seat was out of a 92 f250 ex-cab and went into a 96 f150 reg-cab. before i bought that trk the seat had been redone so it was like new.

i have the same setup.i just tossed a cheap seat cover over it so it looks more normal.
not so much for like you say,it's a split back,but cus mines gray.:D
i agree,100% better for some reason.the 93's reg cab was FIRM.the '96 super cab seat is like riding on a big bouncy pillow lol.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 10

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Heck, I put seats out of a semi in mine and they fit without too much fuss. Drivers is an air seat , pass side just has the fore aft isolator springs, but it taks the backslap out when towing, and I put a center fold up seat/console armrest out of a '08 Superduty in the middle and they all fit together like a glove. Just wish i could have got a pass seat the right colour, but I ended up putting a cover on the drivers seat anyway so the pass seat is going to get a matching one.. Took very little welding to match up the seat bracket to make it work

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online