west coast eye candy

Alan Slingsby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And that's why I would go that general direction for my next rig! Very nice and awesome price..well it looks to be nice lol

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Very nice looking dually... If it really is a factory dually and not an "I made it myself " dually.... Looks like someones pride and jof. I'll bet $1800.00 cash will drive it away... Didn't read what trans is in it either... Hope its not a C6 but even that is ok...

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys don't give the c6 enough credit LOL. Very nice truck but you probably have to keep a bag of ice under your :eek: driving that dually lol.

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
it takes how many thousands of dollars to build an e4ohno to take the punishment a C6 does stock?

Its only problem is you have to burn a little more fuel to get there.... but you can get there while pulling the moon.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it really is a factory dually and not an "I made it myself " dually....
Hey, a "I made it myself" dualie, if done by a group of people who know what they're doing, can still work out quite well :angel: Given that there's no floor shifter and it's an '80-'86 truck, I'll bet money it's a C6. As others said, it'll last forever and pull down a house, but you're going to :cry: when you get the fuel bill...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Aw.. You guys a killing me with the home built dually thing. I completelt understand what you mean by doing it yourself but.. Just adding spacers to a srw axle is not a dually. It only looks like a dually.. And thats not a bad thing but people that buy a dually looking rig what a dually... If I was to make my srw a dually I would install the dually differancial for sure and the dually bed. Spring wise I might keep the srw spring pack because I like the ride it gives.. Or have some new springs made that will be a dually spring but ride like an f150 caddilac...:sly:D I know you two guys and I know your capable of doing magicial things to these trucks.. Remember.. I have seen where the magic happens and seen the spare parts yard... Talk about some spares... Wow... I have a "few" spare parts.. I do not have a few spare trucks...:angel:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aw.. You guys a killing me with the home built dually thing. I completelt understand what you mean by doing it yourself but.. Just adding spacers to a srw axle is not a dually. It only looks like a dually.. And thats not a bad thing but people that buy a dually looking rig what a dually... If I was to make my srw a dually I would install the dually differancial for sure and the dually bed. Spring wise I might keep the srw spring pack because I like the ride it gives.. Or have some new springs made that will be a dually spring but ride like an f150 caddilac...:sly:D I know you two guys and I know your capable of doing magicial things to these trucks.. Remember.. I have seen where the magic happens and seen the spare parts yard... Talk about some spares... Wow... I have a "few" spare parts.. I do not have a few spare trucks...:angel:
I know of two "homebuilt" dualies that were built the built without the assistance of non-oem wheel adapters. what are those known as then? mutants? :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online