Water pump.

Big Bart

Tow&Slow
Reaction score
Old Goat,

My local O'Rielleys is a revolving door of employees, so every 6 months half or more of the staff turns over. Its tough as Americans we have shown we want cheap, we are not willing to pay more to get the service we want. So I try to grab the more senior folks but often have to show the newbie how to look stuff up on the computer or show them where stuff in the back is. (Been going there for 20 years.)

I also use the black tub, big sheet of cardboard 6'x4', Rhino ramps, and a 5 gallon HD bucket to do oil changes. I put the cardboard down, bucket in the tub, between them I catch 100% of the oil. I do not like making a mess of the driveway. The cardboard feels much nicer on the knees, keeps me and my clothes clean (Not laying on the dirty driveway.) and keeps your filter and tools clean. Tub and bucket catch 99% of the oil so you can recycle it. (Cardboard gets the rest.) I just put a lid on the 5 gallon HD bucket, put in a trash bag just in case, and go recycle at O'Rielly's.

I would just go to a quickie lube for my oil changes but they don't stock Delo, the right filter (If so maybe not a good one.), and generally charge far more for 3 gallons VS 5 quarts. Then they use the grease of the day for suspension and u-joints, if they even find them. :dunno On my boat they want $350 to change the oil and filter on my boat (Costs me $80), so just went back to doing it myself every spring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online