warmer wrenches!

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
That actually used to be a joke around her. We would aske the guys broke down if they had the Ford mod or the Chevy mod. When they asked what we were talking about, the Chevy mod had the heated tailgate so your hands would stay warm when your buddies were pushing it, and the Ford mod was the heated tailgate that would keep your tools warm while you were working on your buddies Chevy.

SWS

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That actually used to be a joke around her. We would aske the guys broke down if they had the Ford mod or the Chevy mod. When they asked what we were talking about, the Chevy mod had the heated tailgate so your hands would stay warm when your buddies were pushing it, and the Ford mod was the heated tailgate that would keep your tools warm while you were working on your buddies Chevy.

SWS

Thats damn funny right there.:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I remember doing a clutch on the ground in the middle of the night in the middle of a major snow storm. I wish I had thought of your idea.WOW!! a heated blanket & heated wrenches. Gotta love it.

dieseltechy360

Reaction score
Also depending on where you are working be sure to plug the block heater in. I had to change a starter at -15F and it made a big difference.

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score

SWS

I have to remember this.:rotflmao

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
will have to stop into some truck stops while i am out. dont need full blanket(though would be nice) but somthing i can lay on my open reading body door where i set all my tools down. lol