WANTED Unrepairable, broken, damaged e4od

Cheapthrillb2

one ton of fun
Reaction score
Need one for a core, just needs to be complete. Can have a broken bell housing, a hole through the side of the case whatever. For a powerstroke. I'm around Grand Rapids, MI.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I got a good rebuilt one not sure on miles says quality ford rebuild on the side i just want 200 dollars for it its diesel 2WD the bad thing is noone wants it so im gonna have to scrap it:puke:

Cheapthrillb2

one ton of fun
Reaction score
I went and looked at a 2wd 97 with 120K on it, but the 2wds are to long. I am buying a ford reman from my dealer vendor. Just don't want to give up the good one in my truck when I could sell it and the core charge is $1K.

If I could find a junk one for $100-200 and give that as a core then sell my current one for $700 I would be feeling pretty good about it all.

Cheapthrillb2

one ton of fun
Reaction score
I went and looked at a 2wd 97 with 120K on it, but the 2wds are to long. I am buying a ford reman from my dealer vendor. Just don't want to give up the good one in my truck when I could sell it and the core charge is $1K.

If I could find a junk one for $100-200 and give that as a core then sell my current one for $700 I would be feeling pretty good about it all.

I have tried most the local yards and pretty much none of them have good or bad 4wd e40d's.

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
i have a 4wd e4od im getting rid of soon for a zf5 swap. just has a bad torque converter, but ill get rid of it for 200. transfer case is going on the zf5