Wanted: 7.3 IDI complete turbo set-up

My9373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking for a complete, functional turbo kit for the 7.3l IDI for my '93 N/A. It needs to be fully complete, including downpipe, since I'm converting from an N/A and have no necessary spare parts. Also, if you have a larger exhaust system, 3" or larger, to include with the turbo, I would definitely be interested in that as well. Brands do not matter, factory, ATS, Banks, Hypermax, at this point, I'm not picky, just so long as it WORKS and doesn't need rebuilds, fixing up, etc. If it's not pretty, idc, so long as it WORKS! Please let me know what you have available and an asking price, I'll reply ASAP! Thanks,

Derek

P.S.- Also looking for lots of body panels for a '93 also, so if you live somewhere near the CT area close enough for pickup, or would be willing to ship a larger part, I'm also looking to buy both front fenders, rust/rot/dent-free and I need a new 8', SRW, dual fuel tank bed as well. Would be interested in a DRW 8' bed also, thinking about converting... LMK what you have!!! Thanks again! ;Sweet

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
My brother has a factory waste gated system that he's looking into selling.
I just sold my 093 setup that was like new, but his is complete and in very good condition as well.

turbonator

gm diesel guys, AKA turbonator
Reaction score
I just sold my 093 setup that was like new, but his is complete and in very good condition as well.

i am looking just for the turbo, which one did they use?

My9373

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sorry for the delay somehow I missed your message please let me know how much he is asking I am ready to buy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online