Want a NICE truck,..?

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Hhey that's my truck's twin brother! ;Sweet
I've always wondered what it looked like new...after 11 years.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Actually he does have a nice 5th wheel up for grabs - I was going to buy it but my money situation did not work out as planned and it's decent camper - actually Darrin and Lori's personal unit. Well taken care of. it won't last long so - If my money thing worked out a little better I would have it sitting in my driveway right now...

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
wow if someone actually paid that much for it they got screwd with the sandpaper ****** and no lube what so ever.

Hey Dude, welcome to the site, You show up and this is one of your first post? Real Classy guy,..:rolleyes:

It is obvous that you have no knowledge of what a nice truck is and what a truck is worth, and even if you have an opinon, there are better ways of making them known.

The gentleman that purchased it owns a Ford Dealership in KY and bought it for his personal collection. Nobody got screwed, he bought a "brand new" 1997 F350 that will appreciate in value.

Later,..

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Dude, welcome to the site, You show up and this is one of your first post? Real Classy guy,..:rolleyes:

It surprised me to Darrin, I read the post this morning and decided to let it stand based upon this.......

gtsmotorsports is an online retailer that has been around these sites for some time (tds mainly) and is the maker or marketer of the infamous inter cooler kit that all the OBS guys are after. I cant tell you how many less than popular feedback reports I have heard about Geoff and his timely (or lack thereof) shipping and responses, but he's got the time to bag on you and this truck.:dunno

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It surprised me to Darrin, I read the post this morning and decided to let it stand based upon this.......

gtsmotorsports is an online retailer that has been around these sites for some time (tds mainly) and is the maker or marketer of the infamous inter cooler kit that all the OBS guys are after. I cant tell you how many less than popular feedback reports I have heard about Geoff and his timely (or lack thereof) shipping and responses, but he's got the time to bag on you and this truck.:dunno

:rotflmao :rotflmao :hail :rotflmao ;Sweet

:yell: OWNED!!!

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score

wasnt he :Banned fromt TDS:dunno :dunno

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wasnt he :Banned fromt TDS:dunno :dunno
I dunno, probably. He always seemed to be in a huge ******* match with Joey or Swamp or Bean or anybody that would really give him the time of day. He may also have been doing under the counter sales which has gotten more than one non-sponsor banned at that site.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
As I told Darrin in a PM, I was looking at buying an inter cooler kit from gts, But after all this and this same topic on another site, I'll be going a different route.:urinate