Lowest mile IDI in existence?

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
That is nice - I would like to see underneath it. Its hard to believe it hasn't been exposed to sitting with some salt on it. Fisher plow is a big plus. Note the sticker JC Madigan.

Funny I knew J.C. Madigan personally - he had a trucking company -specialized in hauling lime from Canada & started doing repairs ,then on to truck accessorys -like plows -dump bodys ,salt spreaders chrome ,you name it. He is probably still in business.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell with the truck, I want the manuals.

It sure has no wear on the pedals. 20k for a truck outfitted like that is cheap.IMO

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Either that or it was like our 88 F250...it would roll mileage off when you backed up! I plowed one weekend with it, using two full tanks of fuel and refilling, caught hell when I went to work on Monday and the mileage was only like 30 miles using close to 40 gallons of fuel...then we discovered that the speedo would roll backwards, of course, plowing the parking lots on campus, you did as much backwards as forwards...I think the 30 miles were coffee runs! lol

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Either that or it was like our 88 F250...it would roll mileage off when you backed up! I plowed one weekend with it, using two full tanks of fuel and refilling, caught hell when I went to work on Monday and the mileage was only like 30 miles using close to 40 gallons of fuel...then we discovered that the speedo would roll backwards, of course, plowing the parking lots on campus, you did as much backwards as forwards...I think the 30 miles were coffee runs! lol

Reminds me of Ferris Bueler's day off.....only that Ferrari didn;t have such luck when running in rewind!

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1991 F350 CHASSIS CAB 4X4
Built: October 9, 1990
Paint Code: AT
Trim Code: AK
Gross Weight: 11,000lbs

Original options on this vehicle

6,392 vehicles matching your year and description in our database.
Code Description
EGAMD 4.10
TR0RK 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420
EJANH 8250 LB(3742 KG) REAR AXLE ASY
PNAU3 DESERT TAN METALLIC
IBAAG ELECT AM/FM/STEREO/CASSETTE/CLOCK
AAAAB EXPLORER
EGLAB FORD/VISTEON AXLE VENDOR
DYAAF HEAVY-SERVICE FRONT SUSPENSION PACKAGE
DEBAF IMMERSION HEATER-ENGINE
EGJAC LIMITED SLIP REAR AXLE
D3JUE LT235/85R-16E BSW A-T TYRES
FMLAB MAN TRANSFER CASE AND MAN HUBS
EN0DT NAVISTAR 7.3L OHV IDI NA V8 DS
E9THH NOT DEFINED
E9TAM NOT DEFINED
E9TAK NOT DEFINED
AAGA4 ONTARIO PLANT BUILT
HGAAB TACHOMETER
GBCAB WITH AUXILIARY FUEL TANK
DAAAD WITH SUPER ENGINE COOLING SYSTEM
AALAA WITHOUT SPECIAL EQUIPMENT PACKAGE

it's nice.low miles doesn't mean she wont need parts.sitting takes it toll too.
i bought mine with 47k miles a couple yrs ago.ALL old trucks require attention.
she's priced a bit steep,but the feller buying it even @ 20k will get that back pretty quick working her daily.so it's not all as bad as it seems.but id never pay that much for it.

Last edited:

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It might only be a little over 3K on the odometer but was the truck used exclusively for plowing or was the odometer disconnected for a few years. Either way I would not want that truck.

Someone said the pedals look like the right mileage well anyone can replace pedals. If your going to judge mileage like that I have a truck that only has 95K on the clock to sell you. :sly

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
You looking for one? Got an 8 foot to get rid of.

I sold 7 or 8 fishers when I moved from MA to OK. It hardly snows in suny Oklahomaaaa .........

If I had a commercial use for a truck set up like that-heck yes I'd buy it for $20,000 in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
It might only be a little over 3K on the odometer but was the truck used exclusively for plowing or was the odometer disconnected for a few years. Either way I would not want that truck.

Someone said the pedals look like the right mileage well anyone can replace pedals. If your going to judge mileage like that I have a truck that only has 95K on the clock to sell you. :sly

Look closley at what is under the frame paint-that truck is from heavy salt country - it couldn't have been used but very little. The steel is still smooth under the paint. I love it. Wonder if it has AC. I have been building some loam on my property and have a hundred -fifty or so yards of wood chips.Now I want at least 70 yards of cow dung. If I was a little younger I'd buy it sell the plow and use it to haul soil products and move my tractors (I would start doing tractor work. Hmmmmmm wish the grand kids were older, I'd be starting them in business.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online