94 Fsuperduty western hauler

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd say, paint the damn horse trailer to match and keep the truck. Little pricey but nice.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
WOW that is a Rare One! Very nice truck. Price is on par with what I have sold with that mileage but may be a little tougher to sell than a standard CC Dually.

But either way, price out a new one of these rigs,...$50 to $80K,..plus,.. so for $18K with less thank 30K miles on it,..thats a lot of truck for the money.

87crewdually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The add says 95 makin it a stroke which explains the high price tag. If it was a crew they would have an easier time selling. I do like those fontaine bodies though.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The seller posts that its an F450...:eek: Really not a california type truck. Would need to bring it up to the new smog laws... Thats just too bad too. Nice rig for the price...

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
The seller posts that its an F450...:eek: Really not a california type truck. Would need to bring it up to the new smog laws... Thats just too bad too. Nice rig for the price...

Well, if you just need an out of state address to register the thing :sly :angel:
Of course you;d have to get it past management first LOL

That is a nice rig. That bed is just like mine, except it's longer. It's a custom one. They extended that bed forward the width of that sleeper in front of the headache rack and added an extra set of tool boxes. That's a seriously nice setup.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, if you just need an out of state address to register the thing :sly :angel:
Of course you;d have to get it past management first LOL
Management, and the nosy neighbors - they got a 1-800 line to report vehicles with out of state plates that are spending too much time in Cali cookoo Not sure how that works out for people who work 5 months in Cali, and 7 months in their own state...

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Management, and the nosy neighbors - they got a 1-800 line to report vehicles with out of state plates that are spending too much time in Cali cookoo Not sure how that works out for people who work 5 months in Cali, and 7 months in their own state...

Great....1-800- Screw-your-neighbor lines cookoo What's next, Oh wait, Didn't ****** have something similar :rolleyes:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score

And i thought New Jersey was badcookoo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle