Used Champion 3-row radiator (CC1165)

Reaction score
I'm selling a used 3-row Champion aluminum radiator that was in my truck for 3 years. No leaks and in overall great shape. Some bent fins here and there, but nothing serious. Will need a new petcock. I ran Fleetcharge coolant mixed 50/50 with distilled water in the radiator.

I REALLY prefer not to ship this thing for obvious reasons, but will consider it (you pay shipping, of course). Located in Poway, CA (San Diego, basically).

$100

Mike

PS - PM is best since I may not remember to check back in all the time. Will be cross-posted at FTE and on CL.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Wow. Seriously, folks? Come on. This thing is about 2 weeks from being junked due to lack fo space in the garage. Silly offers accepted.

Mike

Reaction score
I'd be interested if you'll ship

I really prefer not to ship this. It's not a 'lazy' thing so much as this brand doesn't exactly enjoy the best rep for their packaging and all I have to ship it in is the box the new one came in. I'd hate for someone to receive damaged goods from me.

Then again, I guess I COULD go hunting for more appropriate shipping boxes and packaging, but that seems like a lot of work, so maybe it IS a 'lazy' thing, lol!

Mike