ULTIMATE DEFINITION OF TORQUE!!

Tinman875

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HERE YOU GO BOYS THE ULTIMATE DEFINITION OF TORQUE...A PIC FROM THE 22ND ANNUAL FERGUS TRUCK SHOW IN FERGUS,ONT CANADA. NOTICE THE LOADED B TRAINS THEY ARE HOOKED TOO.... SIMPLY AWESOME.NICOLAS GAGNON'S PETE.

Attachments

• Torque- nicolas gagnon 22nd annual fergus truck show in fergus, ont. Canda.jpg
    Torque- nicolas gagnon 22nd annual fergus truck show in fergus, ont. Canda.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 332

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always loved watching the big rigs at the tractor pulls pulling the front like that but all the rear tires stay planted. Makes you wonder how much flex the frames can take before breaking.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always loved watching the big rigs at the tractor pulls pulling the front like that but all the rear tires stay planted. Makes you wonder how much flex the frames can take before breaking.
to heck with the farme....I wanna know what kind of metal they use for the driveshafts. I've "candycaned" a few driveshafts in my lifetime.

sassyrel

Reaction score
makes you wonder how much money those canada boys have in those trucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
No,What is messed up....is those Canadian boys actually WORK those trucks too....Those ain't trailer queens unless you mean towing a trailer!