twin turbo idi

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like a sweet build and that place dont look too bad priced if its a good as it seems. keep us updated

There are actually quite a few people running their stuff. A lot of them are on FTE though...

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn. It looks like its running nicely. Any pics of the twins mounted up? It looks like you need a bigger IP as well. Those twins cleared it up fast. Lol

94idift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah the turbos are under fueled by a lot the injection pump I ended up getting was a db2 flowed to 130cc built by mel hes gonna wait and see how this runs and then start selling the pump its called the omega moose but i'm probly gonna sell it and get a rd4 180 the reson i got the moose instead was becauase i was tired of waiting for the rd4 180.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Use a photo hosting website like photobucket then link them in. It's what I do. :)

94idift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
by the way this is non intercooled and wont see egts go past 900 at full throttle with no water ****

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I'd be interested in final turbo configuration and layout.
900 on the pyro makes for more room for fuel.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His pyro is post turbo. Way too cool a location for the amount of fuel he is running. Thanks for posting the vid, and I'm looking forward to how your build progresses.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker