94idift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just did studs the motor ran fine with only 80k on it but i'm sure somthing will break when i get the money i'm going to actually rebuild it.

I understand. That is pretty low mileage. It is always cool to see what these engines will stand up to anyway. I'm guessing it will last quite a while...

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the pic for you. I hope it worked...

racer30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Told you pics are a problem for some of us that wernt born with a keyboard in the crib. LOL I'm still learning this dam think box...

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn. I haven't had a problem until recently... I even posted it from photobucket! It even worked on my computer too. Oh well I guess I'll try again in the morning...

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
Damn. I haven't had a problem until recently... I even posted it from photobucket! It even worked on my computer too. Oh well I guess I'll try again in the morning...

If you went from photobucket you shouldn't be having a problem.

I know for me, I literally just go to what picture I want on my photobucket and click on the particular picture. Then once it comes up, on the right hand side under Image Links; there are 4 codes. Email/IM, Direct Link, HTML Code, and IMG Code. I just go to the IMG code at the bottom and copy it. Then paste it right into the thread, reply, or pm im making. Easy as pie.

Goodluck. Looking forward to seeing it.

racer30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The site locks up and won't respond if I try to import a pic. I don't Know the tricks yet. I tryed several ways still no luck.

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm out of the loop, whats R&D stuff?

those are the ones we don't speak of, nor do we pretend there not there, but since we refer to them, it seems we do speak of them, but we are not to speak of them or we would get a red circle on are door. that is all we can say without speaking of them, while giving respect knowing there lurking in the woods watching us, and us watching them, while not speaking of them.