Turn signals canceling too soon....am I nuts or what?

Y2KPSD

Reaction score
adrianspeeder said:
Hmmmm, ya'll must be crazy. Seems like enough "spaces" for the signal to run for me. Maybe you just always seem to have the wheel at one spot where one of the catches are???

I love the stalk towards you to "flash to pass" and push away to keep the high beams on. Seems like a good system to me. Then I get into the 88, 84 or 66 and it has that stupid switch on the floor. How did you old guys get along?

Adrianspeeder

kwazyca said:
My 2001 has the exact same problem. I was cussing it just today.

You can call me old if you want (38 last Thurs). But I really liked the high beam switch on the floor (on an auto). If I am driving hard into corners I like both my hands firmly on the steering wheel. Not stretching a couple fingers out trying to dim the high beams.

IMHO,

Tom

adrianspeeder said:
Maybe you just always seem to have the wheel at one spot where one of the catches are???

The only time my wheel is at one spot is when it's parked! cookoo

I guess we have to stop our *******' cause the college student says it's OK for him and us "old" guys must be crazy! So it must be OK for everyone. Well, this old guy has owned 10 trucks all purchased new in the last 30 years and this is the first time I've ever had this problem with the turn signals! But what do I know, I'm not a 21 year old college student.
All these guys think there is a problem, Y2KPSD, kwazyca, trx300exnj, DrSpeed, DBogo, jharvey, Swany, jlayne, Ford_Forgotton, mrplowjr, everyone but the college student. :drunk:

Y2KPSD

adrianspeeder

USAF C-17 Avionics
Reaction score
:***: does being a college student have to do with anything??? Would my opinion matter more if I wasn't? :confused:

I was refering to when coming to a turn that you might just stop your wheel at one perticular spot just because...

So I through in an "old guy" comment. I didn't know that this site was so wound up tight. cookoo

You asked if you were nuts and I disagreed with the majority saying I haven't noticed a problem. So what is yours...

Adrian"Im-just-a-wet-behind-the-ears-college-boy"speeder

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
hey adrian, maybe you just got a better truck then us all, that's cool!