Turbo Kit for Sale

87-F-250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This ATS turbo kit has very little miles. All the major parts are included except for exhaust bolts.
$600 plus shipping

Two 7.3L Heads that were recently treated to a cleaning and valve job. One corner suffered from some rust damage after the storage space had some minor flooding. Might have to be resurfaced again?
$150

Crankshaft from a 7.3L polished.
$100

Glow plug wire harness from Van application.
$50

Injection pump $50

I live in Las Vegas if anyone wants to pick up a 6.9L with a bad head gasket and a ZF five speed transmission with missing shifter and rough shifting into reverse.

Message me if you want it...

87-F-250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turbo Kit and Other IDI Ford Parts For Sale

This ATS turbo kit has very little miles. All the major parts are included except for exhaust bolts. For Ford IDI diesel engines.
$600 plus shipping

Two 7.3L IDI Heads that were recently treated to a cleaning and valve job. One corner suffered from some rust damage after the storage space had some minor flooding. Might have to be resurfaced again?
$150

Crankshaft from a 7.3L IDI polished.
$100

7.3L IDI Glow plug wire harness from Van application.
$50

IDI Injection pump $50

I live in Las Vegas if anyone wants to pick up a 6.9L with a bad head gasket and a ZF five speed transmission with missing shifter and rough shifting into reverse.

Message me if you want it...

87-F-250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6.9L Glow plug harness is available it's in OK condition the insulators on the glow plugs have disintegrated. 20 bucks and shipping. It was working last time I used it. I've also got a 7.3L harness but I was going to use it...I thought I had two.

The ATS kit is the latest one I'm pretty sure. I have a picture of it but it would not post on the forum...

Sorry for the wrong forum post.

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the turbo off and ready for you as you requested. I pm you twice. Never heard back. You want it or not?

jmjc123

Reaction score
I am guessing the turbo has been sold is this correct? Please let me know one way or the other.

Thanks

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine is still available, complete minus crossover pipe and downpipe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online