TS Performance All Diesel Challange

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Anyone gonna bring the wifey? I want to go, but she wants to go to Kentucky for a road trip too.....so, looks like I'll have to take her too. She wants to shop or golf or something while I hang out at the shop and drink beer with the boys for the day............any ideas??????

Kevin

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, mine is thinking the same... Maybe they could hook up while we drink beer... Plus we could drive down together... or race, whatever you wanna call it... With the other peeps going, we may have a convoy By the time we hit KY....

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oopps,, the word now is, she is only going IF there will be other wives down there having fun... Changes like the wind....

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
ISurvivedNMU said:
Dude, mine is thinking the same... Maybe they could hook up while we drink beer... Plus we could drive down together... or race, whatever you wanna call it... With the other peeps going, we may have a convoy By the time we hit KY....

You can send them to Nashville there are several Malls there.. or Bowling Green has a pretty good size mall... and if that doesn't work there are some Day Spa's in Bowling Green you can send em to.. They can get a Taxi

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously, IF this happens, I was thinking of asking If I could hitch a ride with you to the events, and leave the truck for the wife....

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
What are you NUTS??????? You cant leave the truck here for the wife and ride down there with someone else! You must take truck...you must have fun...you must drink beer with the boys all day...you must take truck...you must take truck.............I say we all get together and convoy down there, then send the wifey's off to the mall or golf course, or day spa...something!!!!

Kevin

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We can convoy, no doubt.... and I dont ned my truck to have fun... I have beer...LOL.. We will work something out..BD let me know how serious you are about going...

jjeepyjohn

Beer Kindasewer
Reaction score
Wideopen said:
Yeah Friday night...but then again if things are like they we're last year..we stayed at the shop till like 1:30 in the morn..??

And this year when its time to crash (seperatley of course) Its out to the 5er in the parking lot and pass-out. ;Sweet

jjeepyjohn

Beer Kindasewer
Reaction score
timntools said:
does this mean you're bringing up the minibike again? LOL

Damn Skippy!!
I gotta rebuild the carb first( I hate those things) but i doo plan on it bringin it..

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
Ok here is a rundown of events....

Friday: 8:00a.m the open house begins at TS Performance.
11:00 - 2:00pm - catered bar-b-que lunch
*Dyno* will be at the both the open house and at the track
on Saturday. There will be trophies given to the highest hp
#2 only and highest hp with nitrous/propane.
Be sure to see Dave Dunbar and get your name on the dyno list
early.

Sat: Gates Open at 8:00a.m @ Beech Bend Raceway
Time Trials: 10:00a.m.

Street Diesel bracket racing: There will be payouts and
trophies for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place.

Pro-Street: This is the 1st of 6 scheduled pro-street
races in the "Diesel Power" Pro-Street series. There is a
$4,000 payout - 1st place - $2,000 2nd place - $1,000 and
$500.00 to each semi-finalist.

Last year we had 284 trucks at the track and would like to see more at this years event. If you have any questions about the event give us a call at 270-746-9999 or contact Eric McBride @ [email protected]

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
We had a great time last year, except for the getting sick part :puke: ( right Jjeepy?) You'll always be my hero :hail

Looks like a great turnout is in the works for this years event! I look forward to meeting everyone.

Hey Phil, Did I spell everything correctly? hehe :thanks: for all your help

Sheila

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Funny thing......I emailed the owner of TS Performance....and got a reply from his wife! I told him (her) that I really wanted to come down for the event, but my wife wanted to go too. She told me there is alot of things for wife's to do there. Shopping malls, day spas, golf courses, etc. She told me to put the wifey in the truck and come on down, all the other wifes will figure it out Saturday morning at the shop..........talk about cool!!!!!!!!!! So, hopefully I can figure out this exhaust leak....and looks like we are making the road trip......anyone else from Michigan going? IsurvivedNMU.....you still going? Put the wifey in the truck.......her and my wife can hang out and go shopping or something.......

Kevin