TS Performance All Diesel Challange

jjeepyjohn

Beer Kindasewer
Reaction score
bigdraft said:
It's getting closer guys and gals........CANT WAIT!!!!! Be nice to finally meet some of the gus I talk to, and that have heled me on here!!!!! Let's drink some beers.............. ;Sweet .....................and stare at Emily :hail

And maybe get a lesson on how to use "spell check" cookoo :D ;Sweet ust mesin with ya.. beer is a good Idea thou..Weve never had beer at a function like this before.. :thumbsup:

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just left Garmon's and his new 2wd pro-street is coming along with its 7.50> cage installed. Unfortunately, it will be multi-toned and ping-dinged as there won't be time for even a Maaco job before TS. Jeff feels ET will make up for any appearance points he's going to lose. :Sly ;Really

Across the lot Preston is installing a complete new brake system, wheels and tires on the DPM DynoJet. Now if he would just lighten that roller a bit for the Passat to make some pulls.... LOL

Enjoy the show kids because it looks to be a good one.

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
bigdraft said:
Emily.......uuummmmmmmmm eye candy :hail :love: :hail :love:

Looks like you'll be in luck. Both of the TS models will be at the event :thumbsup:

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Man o man........how do I contain myself now?????? Was bad enough knowing Emily was going to be there......but BOTH models!?!?!?! :hail :love: :hail

I guess there really is a God....and he wants me to be happy!!! ;Sweet

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
Wideopen said:
Boing.....(use your Imagination) :Sly

Oh Phil .... You beehave!!

Some reps from International will be here. They are bringing down one of the new CXT trucks :thumbsup: The dyno will be up and running Friday morning here at TS Performance around 8:00 a.m. If you plan on dynoing your truck you need to see Dave Dunbar early to get your name on the list.

Sheila

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online