trouble finding 38 gallon rear tank

Jag6423

Reaction score
The front saddle tank I have on my truck is 16 gallons and I have and xlt lariat

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
ok guys i ordered that 38 gallon tanks from the link the guy found for $78. all i can say is THANK YOU!!!! $97 to the door 4 days after ordering it!! awesome!!! where was this 4 years ago when i did Blue??

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok guys i ordered that 38 gallon tanks from the link the guy found for $78. all i can say is THANK YOU!!!! $97 to the door 4 days after ordering it!! awesome!!! where was this 4 years ago when i did Blue??

Did that 38 gallon tank come with any hardware to mount?

I am curious as I am considering ordering two tanks, one saddle and one rear, this would be a nice setup for fuel for my 1ton....

Jag6423

Reaction score
It comes with extended bolts that have conduit used for spacing also includes copper pipe to lengthen the original sending unit pipe, also new lock and rubber washer for sending unit

Jag6423

Reaction score
I also called the company to see if they offered any discounts and they took another $10 off the price of the tank

Jag6423

Reaction score
So went to fab my sending unit I had and tried to take the float arm off the sender thing and the sob broke... The prong that rubs against the wafer thing...idk what to call it any ideas or know how to get a new one...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats a wrecking yard item but be careful when you attempt removing it from the sender. They are fragle as you have found out... Sucks when you break something like that.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
another $10 off!!! now you tell me... hell i havent even taken it out of the box yet.

Jag6423

Reaction score
I got the discount after I ordered it asked if they gave military discount since I was part of the uscg thought I'd ask of course they didn't but asked if they had any other discounts they'd offer so they took $10 off

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great freakin price. I almost got a 33 gallon for free a few months back. I'm really bummed out that I didn't pull the trigger on that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online