Trans leak

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a weird problem. After i drive the truck and park it with teh passenger side on the slight downhill side i see trans fluid under it. i have replaced the pan gasket and checked and replaced teh modulator. while doing the latter i noticed what looks like a vent about 3/4 up the passenger side of the trans. it had a stained look to it as though this might be the source.Any ideas?

i also had another weird problem towing the 5er around 695 in rush hour. with stop and go the trans stopped shifting. i pulled the shifter down to 2 and nothing happend and then to L which it hten seemed to act like it almost locked.
I took it wasy and then after some time i think it cooled down a bit and was acting normal again. any ideas? my temps run around 215 and i do have a trans cooler on it. i also do not hear teh fan kick in anymore though with the 4" exhasut i may just not be hearing it but i do not see a quick frop in temps as you would when a fan clutch kicks in.
I bouight a brand new clutch on ebay for $5. its brand new in the box Hayden. I hope it works and drops the temps.
still could use more HP towing. i couldn't tow the 5er over 60 down to OC. have to drive it with the pyro.

of course any thougths and i know you guys have them will be greatly appreciated.