Tranny swap anyone?

SDEric

Reaction score
I'm looking for a manual to swap in my truck, if your interested, Kale (?/ it may be Gale, I was in a low signal strength area) at Brian's Truck shop said that he would do a swap for about $1500-2000. That's everything done and over with in a day and a half. I think he is going to let us (myself and the individual who wishes their truck was an auto) have the lesser price. I intend to purchase a new clutch and flexplate. I have always wished my truck was a manual with the six speed, and that is the only reason I want to swap it all out.
This is the perfect opportunity to upgrade your auto as well. You will more then likely need a torque converter during this swap. As this is a stock 150K auto tranny that has been faithful and strong. Reward her with a new set of shoes.
here are the specs...

Mine: 2000 F350 CC Longbed, electronic shift transfer case, 150K on the odo.

Yours:1999-2004 7.3 cc or supercab (driveshafts would be swapped too, if of same truck length) if not, no big deal we would have to pay a bit more or if we are lucky we can salvage one from the parts bin. If you have any other Q's PM me and we'll talk. ;)

E

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726