Towcat

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Al ,All I can say is Wowww. Respectfully of course, my Wife is pretty damn hot, just covers it all up. I keep telling her 50 is just a number. Aaannnd I just got punched, again.lol

gandalf

Reaction score
Never a dull moment around here.;Sweet What a great forum community. Here we are, the bunch of us, talking about a member's wife's butt, and looking at it (4 year old picture):love:, and asking for a more current picture.:D What a place we have here.:hail

Your turn, Al. Or maybe Rose would like to say something.:eek:

:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That pic was Rose's first 29+ Birthday and ya, I may be having to change my avatar soon, aparently I'm told to do another shot I have you all can wait an see, I gotta remember how to resize the damn thing down to correct image size DOH! She wants one for her avatar too.

Oggle all you want guys, I know where she sleeps ;Poke :D

My wife is as hard working as any of us here, if you saw her when she got home from work processing cars and pulling off parts of cars for my old boss, you would be impressed. Maybe I'll take a shot! She's a KEEPER fer sure.

We are talking about getting married for real. Not sure when, regardless in my heart she's MY wife! no...make that Superwifey! and that was not my phrase to start with but I kept it!

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I like a girl that'll get dirty. (No pun)
Definitely a keeper.

I know it's not a set in stone thing, but do you all have common law marriage?

gandalf

Reaction score
That pic was Rose's first 29+ Birthday and ya, I may be having to change my avatar soon, aparently I'm told to do another shot I have you all can wait an see, I gotta remember how to resize the damn thing down to correct image size DOH! She wants one for her avatar too.

Oggle all you want guys, I know where she sleeps ;Poke :D

My wife is as hard working as any of us here, if you saw her when she got home from work processing cars and pulling off parts of cars for my old boss, you would be impressed. Maybe I'll take a shot! She's a KEEPER fer sure.

We are talking about getting married for real. Not sure when, regardless in my heart she's MY wife! no...make that Superwifey! and that was not my phrase to start with but I kept it!

That all sounds like good plans, Al. Rose does, indeed, sound like a keeper. I hope you both are willing to follow through. However, in my old age, that's becoming less important, less than true happiness.

You know where she sleeps? That's good. And you let her sleep?:love: You must be getting old.:rotflmao

There is an unwritten rule about avatars which you've got to understand. Two members cannot have the same avatar. That translates that you've got to take two pics, and have separate avatars.;Sweet

Superwifey

Reaction score
You know where she sleeps? That's good. And you let her sleep.....
If he don't he knows what would happen.... lol.....
I would snap him like the bolts at work. ;Poke and yes i am getting old....
and yes hold and see what happens with a up date picture
:angel::rotflmao

Superwifey

Reaction score
this one is for typ4 show this to your wife.....
You must be registered for see images attach

then say ( Just saying)

gandalf

Reaction score
You know where she sleeps? That's good. And you let her sleep.....
If he don't he knows what would happen.... lol.....
I would snap him like the bolts at work. ;Poke and yes i am getting old....
and yes hold and see what happens with a up date picture
:angel::rotflmao

Getting old was referring to Al, not to you, Rose. You're still a young'un. My younger daughter is your age.

We're waiting on the new avartars. Are they done yet?:angel: Waiting is not our best trait, so get Al moving on that.:rolleyes:;Sweet On the other hand, if he can make it better by taking longer...