Timing Meter Rental Program Update

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yesterday the first three timing meters were shipped out.The next group of three will be Genlightening, Cincinati Guy and Damac.. Then the next three willbe Ocnorb, wbw189 and Diesele.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
How it works... When the meter is on its way to you that is when you send the fee. It can be paypal, personal check or money order. Anyway that works for you.:D I will also be selling off some of the surplus meters I have collected. I think the count is around 10 or 11 meters in my collection..:eek::angel:

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How it works... I will also be selling off some of the surplus meters I have collected. I think the count is around 10 or 11 meters in my collection..:eek::angel:

PLEASE PM me or let me know when this will occur as I still am in the market to get one...Lord Gary(Icanfixall):hail of timing meters..... and God knows I have looked locally and no one can time these engines correctly as no meters...all by ear...ya ok I'll take yer ear and pay $100 when I can use mine for free....:rotflmao

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let me know how much to buy a meter, i don't need to time one yet wouldnt make sense before rebuilding another engine. but i do want a meter :sly

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MY question is how much to rent and how much to buy one........... if I can afford either one I am also in. Gotta retune to fix the detune from the factory

sandrow -Flame Thr

sak778

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy one also.... I hate paying someone to guess by ear also.