Throttle return spring.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Here in California the farther a semi truck drives up into the escape gravel the higher the fine is....:eek: Sounds really unfair but thats how it is...

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Here in California the farther a semi truck drives up into the escape gravel the higher the fine is....:eek: Sounds really unfair but thats how it is...

well that makes sense to me, the farther they go the longer the state worker has to stand there drinking coffee and kicking stones back into place:rotflmao

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of those runaway truck ramps I've seen in PA seem to end at the edge of a cliff! If you don't get stopped, then the problem just "goes away" LOL If you do get stopped, then you definitely need new underware. In West Virginia, they give the best advice of all. There is no runaway ramp. Just a sign that says "prepare to meet thy God".

:eek:

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Just hope none of that happens to me, that would suck for sure... I wonder what the fine would be if the spring failed?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
well that makes sense to me, the farther they go the longer the 3 state worker supervisors have to stand there drinking coffee while watching the new employee as he's kicking stones back into place:rotflmao

I changed it for ya Jared.:rotflmao

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The ramps here are designed interseting. They start out very thin with gravel. The farther you get into them the deeper it gets. Till finally you find the tall bank at the end of the ramp. I have never seen tire marks up to the gravel bank but I have seen some deep tracks... I bet those shorts got thrown out instead of cleaned....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Heath... I "found" a spring today while walking down the wrecking yard. I will mail it tomorrow. I also found a 92 7.3 with the complete serpentine setup but some guy that didn't speak english was pulling it. I wanted the small tps coulper off the injection pump but he wouldn't give it up... Damn fool should have known who I was and given it to me. Any motor he was replacing would have that part on the pump already.... Oh... Maybe Diesel Power Magazine does not publish in his native language.....:D:rotflmao Remember this is my country you came to and if I went south I would starve if I didn't speak the language..... I sure wouldn't get any aid either to survive there either....;p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online