this will upset the rustbelters......

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[email protected][SUP] [?][/SUP] flag [SUP][?][/SUP] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-09-24, 2:17PM PDT
[h=2]88 ford f350 diesel - $1400[/h]
You must be registered for see images

Blue ford f350 with the tow package, auto,power brakes,a/c power locks windows clean interior,paint is not in bad shape it is a diesel has two tanks side running boards,aftermarket rims reg is good till 11/30/13 has a camper shell an bug shield also has a tow bar on the front as well 1400.00 or best offer the master cyclinder is going out but thats an eazy fix
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 4088828946
Posted: 2013-09-24, 2:17PM PDT

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those wheels are shiny. If it moves at all that's a screening deal.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Hell I'm on the west coast and I'm pissed off I don't have a lace to stash it nor the pocket money to buy it. So what if it has a C6. Thats a screaming deal if I ever saw one.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do you torment us so....

That's one of those if I had a truck that would handle towing it, Id be going on a road trip.

Eli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just paid $2540 for a '90 F250 super cab, 2-owner truck, 7.3/ZF5, 3.55 LS, camper shell, a little rough around the edges but decent looking and runs well. I think I paid too much...

Eli

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just paid $2540 for a '90 F250 super cab, 2-owner truck, 7.3/ZF5, 3.55 LS, camper shell, a little rough around the edges but decent looking and runs well. I think I paid too much...

Eli
texas trucks usually don't have their beds left by this age unless they are on horsehauling duty. most TX trucks I've seen that are worked, have blown out beds and have been converted to a flatbed a long time ago.

Eli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
texas trucks usually don't have their beds left by this age unless they are on horsehauling duty. most TX trucks I've seen that are worked, have blown out beds and have been converted to a flatbed a long time ago.

This was a FL/OK truck, has had a camper shell since new, carpet in the bed - best paint on the truck is under the carpet!
There's a LOT of completely worn-out 'work trucks' out there, but decent trucks that aren't 300K+ or heavily used aren't that common. My 'new' truck hasn't been run hard and put up went, but it needs a lot of little stuff.

Eli

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should by that one and part out the other dually.
where is it???

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where is it???
That's actually a really good question...the ad doesn't specify the truck's location. Presumably, it's somewhere in the S.F. Bay Area, but it doesn't say where or whether or not it's really here.

Now that I think about it, couple that with the fact that there's no phone number listed on the ad, and I'm wondering if it's legit. There have been reports of "too good to be true" ads on CL that ended up being a false front to get a hold of peoples' E-mail addresses...you send an E-mail, the "seller" never answers, and then you start getting bombarded with SPAM.

It IS a nice looking truck, though...

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the one I had listed in the Marketplace for sale. I'm going to keep it and sell the 99 PSD. The 92 shown, took it for a drive yesterday just to get some new fuel, still it ran good on 6 - 7 yr old diesel, I could even spin the rear on blacktop. It's got the 88 turbo'ed engine in it. Had it listed on CL, got 5 calls on it from IN & Penn, before deleting it on CL. Yeah, I know, I have to reposition the bumper.

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?64706-92-F350-CCLB

Attachments

• DVC01780.JPG
    DVC01780.JPG
    287.2 KB · Views: 141

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7