The 6th Annual Fall Rally is Offically ON!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Rumor has it the Giant Jenga will be making an appearance:sly
You must be registered for see images attach

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Ya sorry guys ive never had a problem in the past but who knows i know i need a relaxed weekend for once

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After talking to Kacey about this, we might be able to make an appearance. Shes planning on it being her weekend off so we'll see what happens...

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Giant Jenga. Thats awesome, add a case of beer and things could get interesting!!!! Lol

John

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Really wish I could make it, but it looks like that weekend Im moving all my stuff from work. Not sure whats gonna happen, but Im definitely taking what is mine before things get out of hand!!!!
John

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
After talking to Kacey about this, we might be able to make an appearance. Shes planning on it being her weekend off so we'll see what happens...

That would be Great Steve, Pretty sure that there will be some spots left in out area even tho they are not "reserved" for us. I will call and check by tomorrow and let you know for sure.

Really wish I could make it, but it looks like that weekend Im moving all my stuff from work. Not sure whats gonna happen, but Im definitely taking what is mine before things get out of hand!!!!
John

That dont sound good John,.. Whats happening with all of that? Is it related to your injury as well?

How's therapy going? are they killin ya yet,..?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
FYIl Lori and I will plan on being at the campground on Thursday Late Afternoon. I may have to go to the Auto Aucdtion on Friday Morning but that is all of the work that I plan on doing for the rest of the time.

So if there are any early arrivers let us know!

10 more days!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
John

Ummmm is this from the new ownership takeover?
That sucks man. :(

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Going to be terminated in the middle of Octo. This is due to being out of work for 90 days. They say they will hire me back, although as a "new" employee, so I lose all vacation time and have to start over for tenure. I cant really say if I believe them, especially with the new owners coming on board. Have to wait and see. This may be my calling card to do something different. I dont know.

Therapy is going good. I feel that Im getting better, but they say at least 2-3 months before they will allow me to go back to my regular job. ( If I have one by then, lol )

John

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang John! That SUCKS! I've heard of that nonsence before in the postal service. They fire and rehire their employees to keep the benefits down, vacations down. No wonder postal workers go "Postal" so often.

Will be praying for you buddy. Any idea what direction you are wanting to go with a different job?

Heath