The 6th Annual Fall Rally is Offically ON!

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone wants it but tint prices are standard cab all windows $50ext cab 75 crew 100 any shade including a clear tint that cuts heat 40 % and 98% uv a and b

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Already tried that route. Pretty strict here plus backing the fiver I can't see squat at night.

jlwoods99

Reaction score
That sounds like fun, don't know if I'll have the truck ready or not. Its been a bad summer with projects for family and other pressing needs. But the truck is next on my list so if this weather ever changes. I've still got fuel lines to run and an electric pump to install. Not much overall just a time thing.

Jim

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Darrin, can we bring firewood across state lines? Someone told me there would be a big fine if i did and got caught.....

chvycmnslvr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darrin, can we bring firewood across state lines? Someone told me there would be a big fine if i did and got caught.....

I'm not darrin but I was traveling across the northeast back in jan this year and there are warnings in quite a few states posted in the rest areas about bringing firewood across state lines .... some states have pretty serious fines and even possibilites of imprisonment with them ... so I wouldn't try it ...

On another note ... I wish some one would put together an Oil burner rally a little closer to my area ... you guys are doing it in the Eastern states and another group is doing it in the western states but I haven't seen anyone doing it more centraly ... I could travel 3-4 hundred miles but 1600 is a litle hard to swallow ..