The 6th Annual Fall Rally is Offically ON!

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
ok bad news!!!! i am not able to use my vacation time a month early so i will not be able to make this trip. which really sucks because we had such a fantastic time last year. and we were also looking real forward to our trip up to sleeping bear. next year for sure though because that weekend will be my 4 days off. so... looks like i loose $10 for jumping the gun too soon...

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
we'll be there Friday, Sorry to say Chevy the cable guy won't be among us.

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thought I replied this morning, but it must not have been posted,..

Got our reservations in. We will be there sometime Friday.Cant wait to see everyone. Even Ruthann is excited.
Tina

Awesome! ;Sweet I heard a rumor last night you guys were coming, Thanks for confirming! What site did you get,..? Ill bet Ruthann is getting big.

89blue7.3

ok bad news!!!! i am not able to use my vacation time a month early so i will not be able to make this trip. which really sucks because we had such a fantastic time last year. and we were also looking real forward to our trip up to sleeping bear. next year for sure though because that weekend will be my 4 days off. so... looks like i loose $10 for jumping the gun too soon...

We are bummed to hear that Andy, Sorry you guys cant make it, There is always that quitting the job option,...:sly Prolly dont want to do that tho,.. You will be missed Bud!

Russ

we'll be there friday, Chevy won't be among us.

Sweet,... the part about you being there Friday, not the part about Chevy LOL

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Gonna have Rachel make the reservations tomorrow or tuesday. Gonna try to bring the camper and the diesel, but we'll see.

What do we need to bring? Food and otherwise.....

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Gonna have Rachel make the reservations tomorrow or tuesday. Gonna try to bring the camper and the diesel, but we'll see.

What do we need to bring? Food and otherwise.....

Very Cool, Glad you guys will be able to make it!, No need to bring anything special, Just whatever you will want for a normal camping weekend. We dont do any potlucks or anything on this weekend, but there is a Chili Cook off on Saturday that is pretty cool, so if you want to enter that you can.

Ill probably do Tonka Toasters desserts again.

Let me know when you get your reservations in and what spot you are on so I can update the list.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
looks like it will be a decent turnout!

That is For Sure, Lori and I are Honored and Flattered with the great turnout that we get for this little shin dig every year, and this year is the most ever. We truly have a awesome time just hanging out with great members of the Brotherhood!

Last edited:

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Very Cool, Glad you guys will be able to make it!, No need to bring anything special, Just whatever you will want for a normal camping weekend. We dont do any potlucks or anything on this weekend, but there is a Chili Cook off on Saturday that is pretty cool, so if you want to enter that you can.

Ill probably do Tonka Toasters desserts again.

Let me know when you get your reservations in and what spot you are on so I can update the list.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Will do. Looking forward to meeting you after hearing Seth talk about you so much... :D

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
we made our reservations, Luby's will be there too, not sure what sites we're in but we are confirmed. We'll be there sometime Friday afternoon/evening.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger