Thanks to OilBurniers members

stevebates

Reaction score
Another big thanks to all the posts and recommendations on this site. I was having starting issues when engine is hot and warmed up on my 93 IDI. The Old original starter has been telling me she was getting tired for a while, but I was not listening. Almost left me stranded. Used the great search option, narrowed it down to needing a new starter. My truck has never started so nicely. And thanks (to the moderator) for keeping the drama off this site. It makes it so much more enjoyable to visit here.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
If you want drama, join a Facebook Group. There's always some idiot spouting BS like it's the truth. If you're without drama, just stay here. We may be boring to Mellenials, but we're also A LOT more informed.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I'm on one for Bullnose trucks. A while back, someone asked about his leaking oil cooler. Somebody else told him that he should also replace his water pump and the shop he worked at would be glad to sell him one. I played innocent/dumb and asked straight forward questions. 1: what does an external oil leak at the cooler have to do with the water pump. 2: my water pump is only a year old. Does that mean that I should also replace it when I do my oil cooler here soon? Of course there was no answer to either one. Just. Plain. Idiots!!! I'm only there since I own two Bullnoses.

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen a few cocky replies but there’s a good group of people here over all. I had an account on fte for about a month and after about 4 posts I spoke my mind to the ones that replied and haven’t logged on since. Some people are impossible, but I don’t see that here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nostrokes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a few, but the mods do a good job at keeping them in check.

I second the OP sentiments, got TONS of help from everyone here, and a few good laughs to boot.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I second the OP sentiments, got TONS of help from everyone here, and a few good laughs to boot.
As you talk to members and kind of get to know them, it's great to joke around a little bit. That's part of the experience too. Almost like you're "OB friends". Never mind that one. It's too close to Facebook.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As you talk to members and kind of get to know them, it's great to joke around a little bit. That's part of the experience too. Almost like you're "OB friends". Never mind that one. It's too close to Facebook.

I will say, getting to meet a bunch of "the guys" at the rally was a great experience too. Puts a face and personality to the name.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online