Terds....the best should GIVE IT A REST!

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Ok, my morning started as any other workday, Sh/Sh and shave, go on bombers, read and and answer a few PM's, Jerk Ol Blue's chain. drink a cuppa joe and dress for work... it is 7:00AM... start the truck, check gauges... all good to go (although cold) so i travel down the dirt road to the highway i take to get to town, and lo and behold.... a ford powerstroke drives by and leaves a little cloud of smoke....hmmmm so i sez to my slef...slef... let's go hunting.... gently thru the gears i go to 40/50/60/70/80 MPH and this guy is still accelerating...HMMM interesting Eh? ok, i look at the attitude monitor and confirm my engine is up to temp, and give chase. I am now up to 110 MPH and catching up rapidly.... and as i do HE TRIES TO SMOKE ME!....ME!....like what did i do to deserve this treatment!?!?! ok, so i ain't angry or nothing and as i laugh the sun glints off of a silver deeecal on his tailgate....hmmm this deserves a closer looky-loo... and to my horror it is a Calvin P!SSING in the word DURAMAX!
OOOOOOOSAHHHHHH easy baby i say to my truck... he drives a Ford...he don't know any better.... so there we sit at 100MPH i notice him point at me in his mirror... ok... wassup chumpley? you think you got me??? as in we are both governed out here???? LMAO.... i look at the attitude and do a doubletap menu dance to confirm 5x5 and then go back to display... all systems nominal... goood.. clear spot to pass ( 2 lane road) Kick the tires and light the fires she says... and voila telepathically anticipating my move i see the boost needle start its inexorable climb.... 10, 15, 20, 25 lbs boost, and in perfect sync the sound of everlasting turbo whine permeats the cabin and the mighty 4" exhaust BELLOWS its challenge of wanton destruction.... ok, lesson learned.... i slow to 100 mph then 97 so he catches up a little, boost drops to 3 lbs and then i decide to 'educate him' on what REAL SMOKE looks like! Well, let me tell you the snorter was really impressed... we got to a passing lane and i slowed to 70 mph , the driver passes me and looks over , gives me a thumbs down....ok you DIE!... you called the song... lets dance... he got 2 trucklenghts on me on the loser flyby, but DMX would not have any of that, and with and explosive exhale of the wastegate as allison downshifted to 4th gear we were on pipe, boost up and this b**** was all over 90 mph and reeling in this ford fish..... then he backed out and decided to follow me into town... where we proceeded to find a red light...purrrfect i thought you still want s'more Eh? OK LETS BEAT HIM LIKE A DRUM! Allison proved more than up to the challenge in a total eclipse of black smoke! I wasn/t trying to win though guys... i just wanted him to see the address to this cool site!
Whipping his butt was just a bonus!
It's a matter of DMX PRIDE

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like.

That read like a letter to Penthouse, but only for the truck world.

:)

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Originally posted by dazedandconfused
Thats awesome, I love that Chevy finnaly got a diesel worth a chit!
Yup...ain't that the truth.... so when is FORD gonna get one?LOL :rotflmao

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Naturally aspirated L98's yup
LT-1's N/A pretty close
LS-1 close for about 1/8 mile after that they kill me
S/C LT-1 or L98...never hit one yet.
L98 NAS 406 conversion... same result as LS-1

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dockboy
:rolleyes:

Must have been a **** poor running PSD;)
It was a **** poor running PSD.... 150HP extreem BD chip, swamp donkey injectors, 4" exhaust, intake GT38 Garrett turbo

AND IT STILL RAN PI$$ POOR;Poke :kick: :fan:

So what's yer point?

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Originally posted by dazedandconfused
Arnt they all!LOL LOL

Laughing my ass off.... some run fine...until they think they have 'all the goods'

I just try to remember that there is always someone out there who is faster...... if this guy had given me the thumbs up, i might have let this **** slide.

Besides, that *** on DMX decal had to be fogged out.... and at 130+MPH i sure bet he was shocked!!!!!
Poor widdle frod.....lol

There is a replacement for displacement! Electronics!
Except where the sicksliter is concerned. Granted i would rather have a SFA, but not with that 6.0 oilmaker under the hood.... woulda went cummins if their service was better at the local dodge dealer, but i guess we can't have everything Eh?

Dockboy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Got Juice?

So what's yer point?

Just getting back at you for when you said the same thing when I beat up on some poor Duracrap :rolleyes:

And I still have yet to be beaten by one! Not saying I can't...just hasn't happened yet!:fight:

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Originally posted by nascar821
tell me what happens to your motor & tranny in another 50K miles
Still going strong i bet!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86