Terds....the best should GIVE IT A REST!

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
No offense but I will bet you are putting a trans in it. Guy around here running a few chips in his and fried it. Installed ATS trans and putting over 600hp to the ground now! Thats one running ass truck!

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Originally posted by dazedandconfused
No offense but I will bet you are putting a trans in it. Guy around here running a few chips in his and fried it. Installed ATS trans and putting over 600hp to the ground now! Thats one running ass truck!
I already have a trans, and over 544 RWHP on #2 only.

Mind you, i still have stock injects and turbo..... new warmed over turbo should be ready in a couple weeks, and injectors will have to wait.... need more fencing funds and it is eating into my Bombing funds.

Stock Allison was fine with 400 RWHP for more than a year... only when fear and common sense (stacking stuff) happened did i need the tranny work!

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
What chips do you have? He is running chips only, free flowing 5" stacks, and cold air intake. Truck dynod 601 hp at rear wheels. He is trying to figure out a twin setup, installing new injectors, and a few more things. He is hoping to be the first to hit over 800hp at rear wheels!

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Comp Juice and a programmer, K&N Filter, 4" exhaust
Basic bolt on stuff
oh, and a DTT prototype tranny

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
The tranny is holding out not too badly, we are still working on some things.... as far as cost, i honestly do not know. i have paid out some $$$$ for development reasons, but we will see where the finished product ends up

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Thats cool! I wish you all the luck in the world with it. What are you planning to do next? Oh by the way the truck I was talking about just recieved propane over the weekend and is planning to install nos soon!

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Originally posted by Geno
Juice
When these trannys gonna go on the market
Geno
It might be worth talking to Bill as he does have some interesting ideas for the trans, a few of the more 'out there ' i deas are being tested on stephan's DMX as we speak...
Hopefully it will be ready soon.

Probably like their dodge trannies i would thing 3 stages only, from mild to mid to extreme.

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahah i wish it was a 6.5...6.2 clankin under my hood...too bad i had to sell my cummins..

northshore

Reaction score
sounds like fantasy, or "make wish" foundation.... not so much like tds, more like just about any duramax site... dreamer

Last edited:

bird hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever...I'm sure there's just as many chumps with Duramaxes doing the same to guys in Powerstrokes minding their own business. You obviously have a very modded Duramax, yet what Powerstroke and what mods did this guy have?? Yeah GM's and their 6.2/6.5 diesels, really great engines there, oh and what about that wonderful IFS front ends?? Pathetic, most people doing real work with their trucks have Ford or Dodge with a real front axle. I can't stand these hotrod types who think the real test of a truck or diesel is going 0 to whatever and leaving strips. GM - the government welfare truck co.