Talk me down fellas!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Barney,
Stay strong brother! :draw
You could use the argument that I did with Karen and found a second IDI to work er a play with. :D
Even after the $662.59/ month for the Powderstroke and $100.00/month for insurance here. I was still 3 times less on the expenses on the Beef per year versus the Grocery Gitter. Once she saw the difference all was GOOD! ;Sweet
Now for me wrenching on these ole gals is kinda fun but yes I agree frustrating at times, (Thanks Mel) I will be keeping both IDI's up and running even tho Beef is giving a few transplants to Goldie the Bisexual truck. LOL

Ya Ya resistance is fultile schmutile.. PPPHHHTTT! :rolleyes:
See ya at the rally. ;Sweet

Ron

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sheilds up! Did somebody say something? Watch your back there Barney! I think I see a lot of Krauts with their pointy haired Dodge caps poking up and down in the trenches. Sorry about the age thing. Must have confused you with another Barney. Yoda will be at the IDI Weekend with his lightsaber. We'll protect you!

girl mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
god (I mean, Master Mel), why do we let these Goats in here?

Mark

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
a goat will stink up your driveway.. .or most likely your garage while your working on it

Mopar

Moments
Of
Power
Are
Rare

girl mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jlayne, thank you very much for getting rid of that scary avatar you've had!!!!!

Mark

Pacific

Gravel Rat
Reaction score
Some times you have to stop -Deadhorse

You have to consider you buy a new truck it should be trouble free for atleast 5 years. You figure it out over 5 years how much money you have invested in the old truck that keeps nickle and diming you to death. The old IDI trucks are good but they don't last forever you keep dumping money into the truck and its like 1 step forward and 10 backwards.

Its your choice it doesn't hurt to go look at new trucks start taking test drives you maybe driving home in a new truck. You only live once so if you want a new truck go for it.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pacific said:
Some times you have to stop -Deadhorse

You have to consider you buy a new truck it should be trouble free for atleast 5 years. You figure it out over 5 years how much money you have invested in the old truck that keeps nickle and diming you to death. The old IDI trucks are good but they don't last forever you keep dumping money into the truck and its like 1 step forward and 10 backwards.

Its your choice it doesn't hurt to go look at new trucks start taking test drives you maybe driving home in a new truck. You only live once so if you want a new truck go for it.
KW.....
For once I agree with you 1000%. Yes, y'all are reading this right. KW, with your sage words of wisdom, you really should take what you have just said to heart and go get yourself a NEW RIDE. This "old truck" stuff really isn't for you. Really.

girl mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Stop it! that's mean!

Mark

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
towcat said:
KW.....
For once I agree with you 1000%. Yes, y'all are reading this right. KW, with your sage words of wisdom, you really should take what you have just said to heart and go get yourself a NEW RIDE. This "old truck" stuff really isn't for you. Really.
I'm just saving that for posterity :D

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
gotdiesel? said:
I agree with Agnem; use the force

use the force of a CTD to propel your *** like it's never been propelled before
:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao That there is funny I don't care who you are... :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Jlayne - :rotflmao :rotflmao