SWAP

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know where to get info to swap out a 360 gasser....to a cummins 4bt diesel. I would like to take the 360 out of my in-laws 95 farm truck...and put a 4bt in its place. the truck is an automatic.

Ceejmo

Smoke a Ricer today
Reaction score
4BT

If your looking for the 4BT go to Dovebid and search the transportation auctions. The Frito Lay trucks had 4BTs in them. These Frito Lay trucks can be won at auction usually for less than $1800.00 . Most of the truck is aluminum and can be sold for scrap after you take out the engine.

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4BT? u mean 6BT?
nope...4bt...

If your looking for the 4BT go to Dovebid and search the transportation auctions. The Frito Lay trucks had 4BTs in them. These Frito Lay trucks can be won at auction usually for less than $1800.00 . Most of the truck is aluminum and can be sold for scrap after you take out the engine.
I asked on the 4bt cummins forum...too much money involved to make the swap happen...i could find a 12v 6bt for what these guys are spending to put a 4bt into something...not worth it imo.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
nope...4bt...

I asked on the 4bt cummins forum...too much money involved to make the swap happen...i could find a 12v 6bt for what these guys are spending to put a 4bt into something...not worth it imo.

Sorry to change the subject but how much would You pay for a 12v 6bt?