Super deal in jersey

ISPKI

Welding/metallurgical engineer/Metalsmith
Reaction score
From where im sitting thats still a helluva deal

Weldingman

Reaction score
I guess I feel like if it was a factory duallie it would bring up the value vs it being a conversion.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
I believe I tried buying that truck 2 years ago when it was here in pa for 2500. The guy selling it at the time was a real creep. I can't tell for sure, is it an f250 with duals, and zf5? That is definitely the same ugly stack either way. The truck was pretty beat with unknown miles.

Rock

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
The ad says that it's a F350. Of course the ad could say just about anything.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score

Oldschool280

Reaction score
I hear you guys on the likeliness that it was driven hard, But then again one of these towing a horse trailer every day of its life isn’t exactly a piece of cake either, If it’s not rusty and it’s a solid four-wheel-drive it’s still worth three grand around here and anyone of these we get our hands on we know we’re gonna have to work on so whether it’s uncle Bill was pulling horses or car as well some snapper head kid named Tyler was burning tire

ISPKI

Welding/metallurgical engineer/Metalsmith
Reaction score
Yeah I get people around me selling a 4x4 ZF5 swap for 1500$+ let alone a whole truck that appears clean and low mileage and supposedly an F350. It has everything alot of rednecks. Of course if it isnt actually as clean as the mediocre picture appears then who knows. Also it doesnt say if its 4x4 or not, and the ZF5 is most likely an N42 which isnt as valuable.

ROCK HARVEY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That makes me feel good about the 89 F-250 I picked up last week for $2000. The guy said he had 75+ other people message him about it, but I was the first one to show up with cash!