subwoofer for 1991 ford f250 regular cab.

DrCharles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a single 10" in a truck box behind the bench seat. it JUST fits. But I think a shallow woofer and matching box would be better. If you don't need your seat all the way back to the last notch then most any truck box will fit.

Now if you want a "Boom Truck" full of 15" subs with kilowatts driving them, I have no idea. But the 10" Rockford Fosgate Prime provides plenty of thump for the music I listen to (mostly classic rock). Hard to hear anything over the IDI anyway ;)

Edit: ebay 231111038978 is the one I used. Some are deeper at the top (narrow) edge and will not fit.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I have two 12's. Lol but I'm short, so the seat is pretty much all the way up. Another reason I wanna swap seats.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I had this in my old jeep Comanche (1/4ton truck) and it sounded great. Holds a single 10 and I think I only had to give up one notch sliding the seat forward. If you’re headed up to Indiana for any reason I’d probably let it go for the cost of bullshitting about idi’s for a while. Ok, and maybe a beer or 2... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk