subway

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Just a reminder to be nice to the moderators here, cough-Calvin-cough our you can end up with a new screen name when yours used to be Jred. You should really not try to steal their new exhaust system they just won either.........some guys just have to learn the hard way.:angel:

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Congratulations to Calvin on the New exhaust. And "subway" that was an easy lesson LOL

gandalf

Reaction score
Hi Subway. What's the relevance of your new name? I can understand why it happened, but what is the specific relevance of "Subway"?

Always remember rule number 1 in this forum: "Don't **** off Calvin.":backoff:rotflmao

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Was just getting ready to dump this thread, figured subway had figured a way to hack us! lol

Yep, don't **** off Calvin...or his minions! lol

purg113

new to me f350
Reaction score
Hi Subway. What's the relevance of your new name? I can understand why it happened, but what is the specific relevance of "Subway"?

Always remember rule number 1 in this forum: "Don't **** off Calvin.":backoff:rotflmao

the old subway adds that used this guy named jarede that lost 500 lbs eating at subway.
lol

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
everything would have been quietly forgotten if he was being honest. instead he threw another member under the bus. which btw he was given the decision on how long your punishment will be.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Hi! Yes I knew it would hurt but I could not resist. I was asked what my screen name was so it could be "checked". Well one other member has been leading a charge to change my screen name since I might have ***** slapped him because he would not eat a burger my good wifey cooked.
It was all in good fun and he has gotten me back.

Well when Calvin asked my name I might have told him this other members name to try to double whammy him. I knew it was slapping the bull but could not resist some fun, you should have seen the guys face when I showed him his "new" screen name and he thought it all back fired on him.

Go big or go home, I earned the new name this time. LOL anyone who has not should make a rally, we are all goofy kids at heart poking at each other sometimes.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
What is going on here. I'm lost and can't make out what you guys are refering to.. Not one bit of this Hi posts makes any sence to me... Later....:dunno:dunno

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7