stacks? turbo?

tbryga

Reaction score
cough*cough* howdy boys got the ol 6.9 runnin great just put 4 inch chrome stacks on her and a garret turbo ill have a vid up this week sometime the truck sounds so good;Sweet

Last edited by a moderator:

tbryga

Reaction score
stacks?turbo?

me too, people get pissed off at me all the time im waiting to get pulled over

yeah i heard that,but the cops around here seem to like my 6.9 haha their more worried about pullin over those rice burners that look like a loaf of bread and sound like a thousand pissed off bees

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgive me if I come off as a stick in the mud, but please limit the use of vulgarity, swearing, "bad words" or whatever else you want to call it. One of the rules explicitly spelled out in the user agreement is

"Refrain from using profanity or cr3ative spell1ng to get around the censor filters."

This is a clean forum and at least some of us would like to see it stay that way.

Thanks.

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgive me if I come off as a stick in the mud, but please limit the use of vulgarity, swearing, "bad words" or whatever else you want to call it. One of the rules explicitly spelled out in the user agreement is

"Refrain from using profanity or cr3ative spell1ng to get around the censor filters."

This is a clean forum and at least some of us would like to see it stay that way.

Thanks.

2ND THAT!!!

Post up some pics :cool

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online