Splash system decommissioned

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Well, as of 3 weeks ago I officially decommissioned the splash system. For as crude a system as it was, it worked really well. But the truth of the matter is, since the install of my IC, I have not missed it once. (I never drilled the new hat for the nozzle)

With the price of fuel going up up up, I’ve focused all my recent energy on my dual WVO / MWO setup. I plan to run WMO in the winter, and WVO in the summer. I’ll start a thread about this soon in the bio / alt fuel forum. The stash of splash parts proved to be too tempting while I put together my alt fuel filling station, and 2nd filter heated by coolant. I pilfered most every part for my next venture. :thumbsup:

Anyhow, it was a good setup, a lot of fun to run, and I really learned a lot by doing it. (not as much as Travis :D )

So long Splash! ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this Rob. It was a good test bed to be sure.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
sure thing Nick. Not much is left though. Either way, we need to have our 2 truck rocky mountain rally one of these days!

I'm not totally sure travis, prolly close to 50 gallons.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Rob

Maybe we can make it a 4 truck ralley. I've got 2 down here in New Mexico. I was just in C. Springs last week and Aurora in July.

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitsu tractor