Spicer P8516 Air shift 16 spd.

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
well I went ahead and bought it. I am moving and if I cant get it modified up into my truck before then itll be on the trailer headed to TN with me. So you can just come over to memphis and buy it from me.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
well I went ahead and bought it. I am moving and if I cant get it modified up into my truck before then itll be on the trailer headed to TN with me. So you can just come over to memphis and buy it from me.

-Drool
I'll bet you get it in there. With the bellhousing parts you have already, youre halfway there ( when I get off my **** and get those manuals all scanned for you, especually the clutch one, it'll all make sense to you, especially with all those parts laid out in front of you ) I just looked aver on the Anderson Bros wrecking yard site and they have one of those critters.... they're getting $650 used for it ( at least that's one that aren't charging a core on, most of teh Brownies they charge a $300 core on )

John W

Reaction score
Just stumbled on to this forum.....some I'm a little late....But
an 8516 4A is an aluminum, direct in 16th box that weighs about 675 lbs.
John

Radioactivenewf

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Not meaning to hijack this dead thread, but does anyone know where I could find out some info on this spicer P8516 16 speed transmission. There are 6 air lines off the shift lever, they are all missing. Need to know where these go to so I can hook up. Can anyone help?