So what did you do with your truck today?

mack

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
so two nights ago my truck went up in flames total loss everything in it was destroyed. Tools, military uniform and gear, and its christmass so ya lost it all here are some pictures

mack

Reaction score
and some more

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLY COW. = I truly HOPE that insurance company treats you more fairly than mine did when my restored 1986 F250 Super-cab was totaled by a drunk driver while it was parked on 19AUG16.

yours, satx

mack

Reaction score
HOLY COW. = I truly HOPE that insurance company treats you more fairly than mine did when my restored 1986 F250 Super-cab was totaled by a drunk driver while it was parked on 19AUG16.

yours, satx
Unfortunatly i only had the bare minimum coverage on it so im not geting anything from them

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mack,

Inasmuch as PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE paid me HALF or LESS of what my PU was worth "at fair market value"/what I had invested in it, I'm not sure that I'm much better off than having liability only.

yours, satx

mack

Reaction score
I hear ya the insurance companys are crooks! it sux but at least i walked out of it alive the rest can be replaced lol but it still sux my wife and i built that truck from the frame up and so close to xmas ah well i just have to keep teling myself it could have been worse

Golden Helmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How in the world did that fire start? I notice your truck was a '94, there was a recall for a brake master cylinder switch or something that loved to set fire to these trucks even when parked at night, was that work done?

Regardless of the cause though, sorry for the loss but glad you guys weren't hurt. Time to start dreaming up the next project! :D

mack

Reaction score
no idea, I was driveing it when it hapend came to a stop light and smelled smoke saw it starting to come up from under the hood so i pulled off the road into that parking lot shut the truck down and got out as the flames started coming up by the time i called the fire department it was compleatly inflamed

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Was sizes do you wear? I don't need any of my acu's anymore. Lol
I have small/short and medium/regular bottoms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk