Sled Pulling!

Got Smoke?

The Smokey One
Reaction score
Ok I guess I'll be the first to post here! Don't really have much to do/say in the way of sled pulling. I love to watch but that's about all I get to do right now. I tried for the first time back in July, and I fried my clutch. 5 month old TST clutch out the door. Oh well I didnt' like it anyways to grabby, but it didn't like the 3rd gear low-range launch!:eek: :D It did pull 150ft before letting go completely!

Anyways I'm saving for a dual disk clutch right now so I can complete in some of the smaller pulls next year. I don't plan to become a full on puller, but I would like to compete in smaller pulls for fun.:D

jtisdale

Professional time killer
Reaction score
twin disc

Mark, twin discs are the way to go. I love mine. Had it almost 7mo. and 10,000 miles. 7 hard hooks on it, and no problem driving it on the street.:cheers:

J.R. Adkins

Reaction score
Yep Jim is right I love mine!!!! 90 psi 4 wheel burnout about 100' long today!! :Thumbs Up :D

HoleshotHolset

Reaction score
J.R. - Tell me you are not getting out of the 12-valve world....

Why in the heck would you want to sell that truck?

Wanna trade? :)

Matt

J.R. Adkins

Reaction score
Originally posted by HoleshotHolset
J.R. - Tell me you are not getting out of the 12-valve world....

Why in the heck would you want to sell that truck?

Wanna trade? :)

Matt

No Im still a 12v guy.

Looking to build another just for pulling. My truck is a lil bit to nice for where I need to go with it.

TRADE...............I might consider one. ;burnout

Cppr Busa

Reaction score
Hey J.R, I got a friend at work thats interested in getting a dodge truck with a cummins, If you send me some info ill let him kno about it. My e-mail is [email protected]

Awesome site!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.